Here we go.

09 April 2011

APRIL 2011 TOP TEN

Here we go.

1.  Fresh vinyl!


Photobucket




2.  I figured out how to make the perfect omelette.  It's easier than I imagined.  Omelettes are currently my favorite food, so I eat them too much.  My ideal kind is topped with pesto, spinach & ripe Arkansas tomatoes.  Heavenly!


3.  I got my Memphis back!  BWAAaaeeeuuuh!


Photobucket


4.  Dreaming of Glasgow New Zealand!  We've been on a steady diet of Surf City, The Clean, Tall Dwarves, et al.  I'm throwing as much money as I can at our savings which essentially means I don't know when we are going, but we are.


5.  Surf City!





6.  Tofu Happening!  A vegetarian dish & a vinyl record gains you entry.  Probably a good idea to bring your own cold drink & chair, too.  


Photobucket


Photobucket


7.  Full-time tea drinking.  My being sick makes ingesting coffee complicated.  Or ingesting coffee make my being sick complicated.  Either way, coffee is just way too heavy right now. Tea Party.  I've turned it into a leisurely pastime at my job.  All work ceases.  I inhale the steam & aromas.  I check out for minutes.  I'm a goner.  Celestial.


Photobucket


8.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY @KMHD.  DIRTY THIRTY! XXX  (But, you are still 10 in my mind.)


9.  Camping!


10.  Dragging out the VCR player and watching 120 Minutes and Cure videos.




-----
I am actively avoiding writing the vegetarian guide.  Writing for $$$ is horribly boring.  But, I need the money.  I actually applied for more work on Thursday.  A couple nights a week at a restaurant will, perhaps, get us where we need to be to as far as saving funds for traveling goes.  This is my main focus right now.  


The homemade ginger ale is not really ginger ale, but a fizzy ginger drink.  It's good, not great.  Next time I make it, I will juice the ginger instead of grating it.  I only like my orange juice pulpy. It's totally refreshing and not too sweet, although I'd probably make it with scant less sugar next time.  


Photobucket  




New kitchen gadget:


Photobucket






I need a scheme.

No comments:

Blog Archive